JUNE 5-7, 2018 | Washington, D.C.
Why Sponsor Capitol Hill Ocean Week?
As the premiere ocean-focused policy conference in the Washington, D.C. area, Capitol Hill Ocean Week® has a successful fifteen-year track record bringing together the Nation’s leaders and newsmakers to raise awareness about the most critical challenges facing our ocean and Great Lakes and to work together to identify sustainable solutions.
Capitol Hill Ocean Week and the Ocean Awards Gala raise awareness about our ocean and Great Lakes, engage policymakers to keep these waters healthy and productive, and support the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation’s efforts to engage Americans in conserving our Nation’s underwater natural and cultural resources for generations of ocean and Great Lakes enthusiasts.
Healthy ocean, coasts, and watersheds are crucial to sustaining the places that we live, work, and play. Funds raised benefit the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation’s work in communities across the U.S., including expanding existing sanctuaries and creating new ones.
As a Capitol Hill Ocean Week® Sponsor, You Have the Opportunity to:
- Let 600+ onsite attendees and 7,000+ online viewers know your organization is a leader in marine and Great Lakes management and policy
- Gain access to marine, Great Lakes and government leaders
- Influence agenda topics and speaker selection for the conference and online sessions
- Highlight the impact of your organization’s work or a special project by hosting a booth or a special reception
- Include an advertisement for your organization in Earth is Blue magazine, distributed at sanctuary events and visitors centers nationwide all year long
- Contribute directly to the safeguarding of underwater natural and cultural resources found in National Marine Sanctuaries
- Entertain guests at the Ocean Awards Gala, meeting inspiring ocean champions
About Our World-Class Venue
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is currently the largest structure in Washington, D.C., located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of the nation’s capital, within walking distance of the White House, the U.S. Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Museums, and many of Washington’s finest hotels and other prominent businesses, historic sites, and cultural organizations. Designated as the official World Trade Center, Washington, D.C., the building houses a premier conference and event center, executive office space, retail and dining, and offers community entertainment and programming.
See past sponsors: CHOW 2017 Sponsors
For sponsorship questions, contact Allison Alexander.